Freedom

Freedom
Freedom Is Power

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

A Miraculous LIFE....

Good Afternoon,  and Happy New Years to you all ! We are well through the first month of 2015. First things first ! I would like to apologize for my absence. I have been away for a few months but I'm back now and I promise to stay proactive with you all. My readers and followers mean the world to me !!! I am so ecstatic about my international readership. I have readers from Kazakhstan (A country in Asia) !!! I have readers from Canada, Germany, Poland, Australia, Ireland, Russia,Turkey and United Kingdom !  I have a whole lot readers in the UK I see you all, and much love to you ♥ !!! Thank you allll for reading, you have made me an international sensation and that's a beautiful thing !!! Thank you for reading, following and sharing Chasenomore.org. I am grateful to all of my US readers as well.
Lets talk about what I've been up to. I feel wonderful ! I feel free. I am grateful to be alive. I made it through to be here for you. I am here to help you change your life like I changed mine.  I have a real purpose here. To give hope and show support for individuals battling addiction, as well as their family's.
My advice, opinions and statements should not be considered a substitute for seeking professional help. What worked for me, may not work for others.
I live a life of positivity. I have 0 TOLERANCE for any negativity ! Those are the main keys to my success. I am a REALIST. I always have been. I am known for my unique-tell-it-like-it-is brand of advice.
There is someone in the world, somewhere right now struggling with some kind of addiction, and your reading this. Your life is HELL IN A HANDBAG ! You have tried to get clean on numerous occasions, but you keep relapsing. You may feel physically sick from withdrawals, you may even feel suicidal. Your back is up against the wall. I'm going to say this...
The only person that can save YOU is YOU ! You have to put your faith up and believe in a "higher being".  NO it will not be easy, but it will be well worth it ! If you need personal advice send me a email,  and I will respond back in a timely manner. Please feel free to share your story's, struggles and story's of sobriety  Your story could save another life... Please shoot me a email at Chaseisover@gmail.com
Stay tuned for my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment